Sometimes you need dessert. But sometimes, as delicious as that raw caramel slice looks, you can't be bothered cracking out the blender. Well, have I got the solution to your problems! This raw dessert recipe is the easiest raw dessert you will ever make. You don’t even need a blender! It's protein packed and nutritious, so you'll finish feeling satisfied.
Banana, Peanut Butter, Raw Cacao Bites Recipe
- 1 banana (if you want this to be a frozen treat cut and freeze the banana the night before)
- 1 tsp raw cacao nibs
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbs peanut butter (make sure it’s the real deal 100% peanuts, no added nasties)
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Sprinkle of coconut flakes
- Slice the banana into bite size pieces.
- Using a spoon divide the tbs of peanut butter evenly across your banana pieces.
- Sprinkle the raw cacao nibs over the peanut butter so that they stick.
- Carefully sprinkle the salt (the salt in this recipe balances the bitterness of the cacao nibs) and cinnamon evenly on top of the banana.
- If you are using chia seeds (for added protein) sprinkle them on top evenly too!