The single easiest cookie of all time. Only three ingredients which means this recipe fits every buzzword in the game. Sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free. And the ingredients are so cheap it's almost dollar-free.
Banana, coconut and cinnamon. It doesn't get much simpler, or cleaner. Antioxidants, fibre and potassium. You can eat as many of these as you wants and not feel like the Cookie Monster. In fact, they'll strengthen your immune system and give you energy.
Watch the video recipe below.
3 Ingredient Cookies
- Takes 8 minutes prep
- 25 minutes baking
- Makes 8 cookies
- Bananas, ripe - 2
- Shredded coconut - 1 1/2 cups
- Cinnamon - 1/2 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to a fan forced 170C (338F)
- Drop your three ingredients in any food processor or decent blender and flick the switch for 30 seconds (if the bananas aren't ripe and moist, add a splash of water)
- Line a tray with baking paper and scoop the batter into a cookie/egg mold
- Push them into the oven or get fancy by sprinkling cacao nibs, peanut butter or more coconut on top
- Now bake those bad boys for 25 mins, let cool and stuff your face
image credit: Fresh Planet Flavor