Quick, clean, and easy chocolate chip cookies. Not too mention that they're full of ancient superfoods.
It's a no brainer. A gift from me to you. Enjoy.
Quinoa Choc Chip Cookie Recipe
- Makes 7 cookies (so triple the recipe)
- Takes 20 minutes
- Quinoa flakes - 1 cup
- Ground flaxseed (linseed) - 1/3 cup
- Crushed almonds - 1/3
- Banana, ripe - 1, mashed
- Cacao nibs - 3 tablespoons
- Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- Raw honey - 2 tablespoons (or swap with maple syrup)
Method1. Preheat oven to 170C
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and use your hands, getting sticky with it
3. Roll 6-7 balls and flatten them on baking tray
4. Pop them in the oven
5. Cook them from anywhere from 15-20 minutes - checking them at 15 minutes as you want them golden brown
6. Allow to cool and eat or dip in chocolate for a wow factor
Optional: Raw Chocolate Dipping Sauce
Get your hands on a clean chocolate bar and melt it. Or mix coconut oil, maple and raw cacao powder on the stove.