You know about frozen acai bowls. They're everywhere. And we're glad to see it. But there needs to be a warm alternative.
Our warm breakfast acai bowl will get you out of bed on the coldest mornings. Full of the famous antioxidant, acai, it will please your tastebuds and boost your immune system.
Warm Superfood Bowl Recipe
- Acai powder - 1 tablespoon
- Quinoa flakes - 3/4 cup
- Almond milk - 1 cup
- Frozen berries - 3 tablespoons
- Coconut sugar (or maple / honey / dates) - 2 tablespoons
- Cinnamon - 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt - pinch
- Healthy granola - 1/2 cup (homemade or store bought)
- On the stove, warm up your almond milk on medium heat, stirring often
- Add your acai powder, frozen berries, cinnamon, coconut sugar, sea salt. Keep stirring
- Once the milk just starts bubbling, add your quinoa flakes and continue stirring
- The flakes only need about 30 seconds, removing from the stove as soon as they start to splat everywhere and soften
- Pour into a bowl and add the granola
- Enjoy with a smile that conveys pride and delicious satisfaction
This fibre filler will keep you satisfied all morning. And those natural antioxidants will fight internal pathogens whilst also giving you enough energy to leave your comfort zone for a couple of great experiences that day.