Here's our chocolate mousse recipe with avocado. It has to be one of the healthiest and quickest desserts out there. And you can even make a case to eat it for breakfast. Yep, why not?
Avocados are full of monounsaturated fats which assist in glowing skin, weight loss and help keep you fuller for longer. Raw cacao powder has more antioxidants than green tea which protects the body from ageing and disease caused by free radicals.
Creamy Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Takes five minutes
- Makes two servings
- Avocado - 1
- Cacao powder - 1/2 cup
- Maple syrup - 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla paste - 1 teaspoon
- Sea salt - pinch
- Optional - Non-dairy milk - 2 tablespoons (to help blend)
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender
- Blend until smooth
- Taste the mousse, if it's not sweet enough add some more maple
- Enjoy immediately or let it rest in the fridge
- Try some healthy toppings such as fresh fruit, spices, superfoods or clean granola